Dr Michael Ash
Field of Practice
Business Phone Number
Business Cell Number
Medical Treatments & Tools
Dental Treatments & Tools
Michael Ash DO, ND, BSc (Hons) RNT is a Registered Osteopath, Naturopath and Nutritional Therapist with in excess of 35 years’ experience, including founding and then running a large, successful integrated medicine clinic. In addition he is a published researcher and international lecturer as well as an entrepreneur focused on health related business development.
Michael is the Managing Director and head of R&D responsible for business development, educational and financial control of Nutri-Link as well as the development of new products and research relating to the use of natural agents for the improvement of human health.
His unique experience of building successful companies as well as looking after thousands of patients provides him with a rounded background in the needs and expectations of practitioners, clinicians and their patients. He brings these skill to the ethos of Nutri-Link, where health care practitioners and their patients are placed foremost.
Passionate about education, personally completing in excess of over 200 hours of CPD/CME per year for over 20 years, he ensures that Nutri-Link invests in the future of all health care practitioners incorporating nutritional therapy through the delivery of post graduate education seminars which Nutri-Link sponsor and organise every year.
He personally delivers lectures nationally and internationally on immuno-nutrition and regularly contributes articles to a wide variety of journals including peer reviewed as well contributing chapters for text books on the role of nutrition on the immune system. He is also the editor of the Clinical Education web site, and writes many of the reviews, commentaries and abstracts. He is also contributing a editor for IHCAN – a journal for complementary and alternative healthcare professionals.
When not working he enjoys travel, reading, trail running and mountain walking as well as evolving new ideas.
- Registered and insured with the General Osteopathic Council
- Registered and insured with The British Naturopathic Association
- Registered Medico Legal Expert in Osteopathy/Naturopathy
- Registered with the British Association for Applied Nutrition & Nutrition Therapy
- Registered Nutritional Therapy Council Practitioner
- Registered Practitioner with the Complementary and Natural Health Care Council
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine and an elected member of the RSM’s Food and Health Forum
- Fellow of the Institute of Optimum Nutrition
Michael is a member of:
- The Society of Mucosal Immunology
- American Association for the Advancement of Science
- The New York Academy of Science
- The Psychoneuroimmunology Research Society
- The Institute for Functional Medicine
- The British Society for Ecological Medicine
- The British Holistic Medicine Society